Hi, all.

I've had a question from one of our instructors via one of our learning
technologists about seeing student feedback from an assessment. The
assessment's closed and she can see the reports page, but can't see any
reports relating to the student feedback.

Now, it looks from the screenshot below and from what I can tell from the
source with my rudimentary PHP skills that that report gets hidden until
overall group marks are processed.

[image: image.png]

Is there a way to alter the report page so it'll display the feedback
report without entering the marks, or would that break something?  Thanks
in advance.

--
Tom Salyers, MBCS
Senior Education Developer/System Administrator

The University of Sheffield
IT Services
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield, S10 2FN