Dear MCG community,

I hope you’re all staying safe and well in these difficult times, and apologies for the lack of communication about this year’s conference so far.

Due to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 situation, we're aware that organising a physical conference this year may result in cancellation. However, as the spotlight is on digital cultural heritage initiatives now more than ever, we would really like to give you the opportunity to showcase the work you've been doing, as well as to discuss issues that have arisen, and share what you have learned with the MCG community. We're therefore thinking about holding Museums+Tech 2020 online.

As this would be our first time hosting an online conference, we're really keen to know your thoughts - whether you'd attend, what you might be willing to pay, as well as sharing your experiences (good and bad) of other online conferences you've attended.

We’ve put together a survey at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeRgXG-T0bgTnI6S2QA_L_OseKGPablTzSySGyvDJ0qDNHatg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1 which should take about 5 minutes to complete. Your input will be crucial to our decision making about whether, and how, to run MuseTech 2020 entirely online.

The survey will be available until Friday 5 June and we’re really looking forward to receiving your responses.

Many thanks in advance,

Sarah Middle

MCG Secretary
Museums+Tech 2020 Programme Co-Chair

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1