Hi everyone
I'm writing with the inevitable news that the CRISP doctoral school for 2020 is now cancelled due to uncertainties around the coronavirus outbreak. Thanks to those of you who engaged with the school and to those who submitted applications.  We will be back in future years. In the meantime, please look after yourselves.
Best wishes
Kirstie, William, Charles and Pete

[01-university-of-st-andrews-logo]

Kirstie Ball
Professor of Management
School of Management

The Gateway, North Haugh
St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9RJ

www.st-andrews.ac.uk/management<http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/management>
www.crisp-surveillance.com<http://www.crisp-surveillance.com>

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC013532