Hi, all.

Any idea why the "sync data" operation would fail with this error message? "Unable to access memberships list from source, please try again later."

The last time this happened (back in late 2018), it was because the LTI connector was using SSL v3 by default, which our security people had disabled on our network. After configuring the connector to force TLS 1.2, the sync started working.

However, now it's failing again, and as far as I know, there haven't been any configuration changes. I think it might be affecting at least one user who's still being seen as a student when they're now an instructor, so any ideas/insight would be great.

--
Tom Salyers
VLE Developer

The University of Sheffield
IT Services
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield, S10 2FN
Tel:  0114 222 1141

To unsubscribe from the WEBPA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBPA&A=1