Hello everyone
I'm writing to let you know that the CRISP Doctoral school will take place from Monday 15th - Friday 19th June this year at the University of Essex.  At the moment we are ironing out some logistical details and hope to open applications very soon. We will keep you posted, but in the meantime, please take a note of the dates.

The school is open to anyone who is doing a PhD on Surveillance, Privacy or a related topic from anywhere in the world.

Bye for now
Kirstie

[01-university-of-st-andrews-logo]

Kirstie Ball
Professor of Management
School of Management

The Gateway, North Haugh
St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9RJ

www.st-andrews.ac.uk/management<http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/management>
www.crisp-surveillance.com<http://www.crisp-surveillance.com>

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC013532