From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leah Mellors
Sent: 12 February 2020 11:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Estimated cost of interpretation

WARNING: This email originated outside the WHBC Network. Please be extra vigilant when opening attachments or clicking links.
.
This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------
Dear all

Can anyone advise me on estimated costs per m2  for interpretation? We need to estimate costings for a large redevelopment bid and I've seen estimates ranging from 500 per m2  to 2500 per m2. If anyone has used an estimate for a grant bid and would be happy to share, that would be great. It seems like such a strange concept to me - surely it depends on the interpretation?! - but nevertheless, we need it!

Many thanks

Leah

Leah Mellors
Curator, Ripon Museum Trust
The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk<http://www.shcg.org.uk> . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST

You can report missed bins, abandoned vehicles, fly-tipping, litter, graffiti and flyposting as well as tell us about problems with litter and dog bins Online. The information in this email is intended for the named recipients only. It may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and intellectual property (including copyright material). It is only for the use of the addressee(s) in accordance with any instructions contained within it. Please treat any personal and sensitivity data that may be contained within this email in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Such data should only be processed and retained where there is a legitimate need to do so. Should you have a legitimate need to share this information please make the recipient aware of their responsibilities for handling this data in accordance with the GDPR. If you are not the addressee, you are prohibited from copying, forwarding, disclosing, saving or otherwise using it in any way. If you receive this email in error, please immediately advise the sender and delete it. Sopra Steria may monitor the content of emails within Welwyn Hatfield Councils network to ensure compliance with the Councils policies and procedures. Emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity (including origin) cannot be assured. Welwyn Hatfield Council and Steria shall not be liable for any modification to a message, or for messages falsely sent.
The full Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council email disclaimer can be viewed at www.welhat.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer.

Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. The Privacy Notice below explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy. http://www.welhat.gov.uk/privacy-notice
The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST