**Apologies for cross posting**
Access Lab 2020<https://openathens.org/access-lab-2020/?utm_source=librarylistserv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=AccessLab2020> is less than 6 weeks away and we're really excited about our line-up of speakers and topics, reflecting the conference theme 'simplifying the future together'.

Panel debate: privacy vs personalisation

A highlight each year is our panel session which encourages important discussion between librarians, publishers and technology providers. This year won't disappoint with the hot topic of "privacy vs personalisation". Sharing their views and taking question will be Sebastian Kohlmeier, senior manager of program management and business operations at Allen Institute for AI and Semantic Scholar, Peter Reid, digital services librarian at Bath Spa University and Ganesh Gupta, student partner at Jisc.

Book your place - tickets are selling fast!

This year's conference takes place on Thursday 19 March 2020 at America Square Conference Centre, London. You'll need to view the programme<https://openathens.org/access-lab-2020/#programme> before registering so please have a read of the different sessions on offer before you book your place<https://www.eventsforce.net/jiscevents/678/register?mc=listserv>. As we are celebrating our 25th anniversary this year, we are offering a 25% discount ending Monday 10 February - so be quick to make the most of this! The code is 25OpenAthens - please use at the checkout page.
A warm welcome to our sponsors so far

Access Lab 2020 is kindly supported by EBSCO, ISOxford, Lean Library, Research Information, TDNet, Third Iron, NISO and Yewno.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Kind regards,

Sophie Allen
Marketing officer, OpenAthens

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number. 05747339, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 02881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

For more details on how Jisc handles your data see our privacy notice here: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice