That was the problem. After moving the old numpy directory and a new fresh numpy instala, analysis and aria start OK and can communicate well.
Thanks for your help!

Francisco

Francisco Conejero-Lara
Departamento de Química Física
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad de Granada
Tel. +34 958 242371
Fax. +34 958 242747

El 7 feb 2020, a las 11:57, Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]> escribió:

Oh boy, I hate when Linux distributions go wrong. Removing stuff by hand is fraught. I’d move it to some other directory rather than just point blank remove. Possibly the same with the numpy directory just so that you know it is all going to be fresh when you do a new install.

Wayne