Those outfits are similiar dimensions to Australian ones.  Video is good but when loaded and in traffic it gets harder.   Cars will try to "undertake" when you swing wide for a turn.
  I presume the rear tri axle creates the most road wear as it is usually doing the tightest turn.
Australian axle limits are less than Europe but we get a lot of 'rutting' at intersections where the wheel tracks of trucks create noticeable furrows in the bitumen surface.   Maybe due to surface softening in hot weather ?
  Regards Pete

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 5:18 am, Alejandra Efron