Dear Colleagues,

I am really thrilled to advertise for the 1st  Joint Conference on AI Music Creativity.

Oct 22-24 2020 @ KTH and KMH, Stockholm, Sweden

http://kth.se/aimusic2020

This is a timely merger of the Musical Metacreation workshop series (MUME: http://musicalmetacreation.org/) with the
Computer Simulation of Music Creativity conference (CSMS: https://csmc2018.wordpress.com/).

I hope to see many of you there. In the meantime, please direct any inquiries/suggestions/special requests to the Conference Chair Bob Sturm: [log in to unmask]

Regards,

--
Philippe Pasquier

PhD, MSc, Associate Professor,

Associate Dean Academics,

Director, Metacreation Lab for Creative AI.

School of Interactive Arts and Technology (SIAT),

Faculty of Communication, Arts and Technology (FCAT)

Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada.

http://www.sfu.ca/pasquier | http://www.Metacreation.net
http://MusicalMetacreation.org |[http://MusicalMetacreation.org|] http://MovementComputing.org/
Kadenze Class on Creative AI: https://tinyurl.com/ycvleqlm

Simon Fraser University is based on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish people.

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1