Hello Everyone

I’m looking for information on how the process of proactive publication (through FOIA publication schemes, open data and transparency initiatives) is managed in different organisations. Particularly I’d like to understand who owns which parts of the process, from creation and quality assurance to governance and uploading. Is it handled centrally or have the tasks been spread between teams? What kind of quality controls work best?

Any thoughts or experiences shared will be gratefully received

Susan Payne | Interim Briefings, Correspondence & FOI Records Manager | HS2 Ltd
Mob: +44 (0) 7920 417 650 | [log in to unmask] | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
High Speed Two (HS2) Limited | www.hs2.org.uk