Dear all,

With the holiday season just around the corner, we are pleased to share our 2019 End of Year Highlights with the community. The report showcases our achievements over the past year, from facilitating vital knowledge exchange to ensuring support for the tools relied on by the community.

Read the report to find out more about our work to realise our vision of open sustainable digital preservation.

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
Twitter: @openpreserve | Skype: charlotte.armstrong_7

2019 Digital Preservation Community Survey NOW OPEN!
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]