Andrew Davidson’s archive features the Broch in wartime, royal visits, the heroic exploits of the RNLI, the unveiling of new buildings and day-to-day life from across the last 100 years.

The 34-year-old started studying at Robert Gordon University after a varied career, which included producing a weekly programme for Mongolian TV and teaching English in China.

Mr Davidson has now been praised by the university for the new project, which will go live online today.

http://bit.ly/2LkAOD4
http://bit.ly/2LkAOD4+

--
Peterk