Sent: 11 December 2019 14:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: E3/E4 O365 licences

Hi all

has anyone got a useful document/chart that spells out *any* advantages for us to manage records in the O365 environment with an E5 licence over an E3 licence. We are lacking maturity across the organisation when it comes to electronic records management.

And I am sorry but at this time, I am not asking for a paid consultancy.

regards

Penny

To view the list archives go to: https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jiscmail.ac.uk%2Fcgi-bin%2Fwebadmin%3FA0%3DRECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK&amp;data=02%7C01%7Cpaul.duller%40tribalgroup.com%7Ca165c39f08c148c537e408d77e44fd4e%7C78731c4015ca4cd7938f4960a2cb0713%7C0%7C0%7C637116707086602533&amp;sdata=K0d4YWFkNbDLRhzbXVlJb%2BIipXQMEcX%2BJbj8JRn11fw%3D&amp;reserved=0

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, is confidential and may be the subject of Legal Professional Privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without our prior permission or that of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While Tribal has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]