Dear all,

With the holiday season just around the corner, we are pleased to share our
2019 End of Year Highlights with the community. The report showcases our
achievements over the past year, from facilitating vital knowledge exchange
to ensuring support for the tools relied on by the community.

*Read the report*
<https://openpreservation.org/public/OPF_EndofYearHighlights_2019_1.0.pdf> to
find out more about our work to realise our vision of open sustainable
digital preservation.

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/>

*2019 Digital Preservation Community Survey NOW OPEN!
<https://openpreservation.org/news/opf-launches-digital-preservation-community-survey-on-wdpd/>*