Dear All,

2020 marks 10 years of the Open Preservation Foundation. To honour this occasion, we invite you to join us at a global celebration on 10 June at the Austrian National Library in Vienna. OPFCON celebrates a decade of OPF, considers our impact on the community, and reflects on our role in the future of digital preservation.

The call for contributions is now open!

The theme of OPCON is open sustainable digital preservation and we invite contributions that consider the following areas:

  • Knowledge sharing, policy and best practice

  • Innovation and technology

  • Sustainability through community collaboration

Visit our event page to see the full call for contributions and submit a proposal.

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
Twitter: @openpreserve | Skype: charlotte.armstrong_7

2019 Digital Preservation Community Survey NOW OPEN!