Dear colleagues

Jiscmail have asked list owners to circulate a survey amongst list members;
they say (paraphrasing slightly):

Since at least 2012, we've never surveyed subscribers or list owners to find
out what impact JiscMail mailing lists are having on individuals and their
career/role/field of expertise, so we've decided that it's about time we
did! We've created a subscriber feedback survey that we'd like you to
circulate to your mailing lists.  The purpose of the survey is to understand
what subscribers think of the service overall, what they get from JiscMail
mailing list subscriptions, and to invite them to share their story about a
message/discussion that's had an impact. JiscMail is a free service, so we
need to make sure that we're meeting the needs of the sectors we support.

What will happen to the responses?

. The overall results (anonymised) will be shared with list pwners via
OWNERS-ANNOUNCE

. The findings on value and impact and satisfaction will be used in internal
reporting, we need to demonstrate how the service impacts on the sectors
Jisc supports, and beyond (we know some JiscMail mailing lists have an
international reach!)

. We may wish to use your quotes for marketing purposes and we seek
permission before we publish anything, if your mailing list is mentioned -
we will contact you as well.

As they say, they're a free service, and need to be able to prove their
impact.

The survey is at https://jisc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/jiscmail-survey-2019, and
is open until 31 December 2019.

Best wishes