Dear Annie,
Yes I have signed up for attending.

Best regards,
Ayah

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019, 14:40 Annie Mitchell, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Anyone from UK community psychology going to this?

Annie
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of [manfac] BPS MN Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 16 December 2019 21:35:33
To: Annie Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: PLEASE JOIN US: Psychological Professions into Action Launch Event, 15th January, London

All replies to this message go to the Leadership & Management Faculty and not the individual sender.
     To contact this sender direct email [log in to unmask]
     Please note: your email address will be shared with the group when replying to the group.
     ---

Hi Adrian

Unfortunately, I'm away in Thailand when this event takes place.

I've signed up to hear about new developments with the project but do let me know if there is anything I can do to help in the future

Hope all is well with you

kind regards

Keith