Hi All,

    After working with Jim, we determined that the LDAP authenticator had a bug in it from a recent patch. I've reverted the LDAP authenticator to a previous version which has resolved the problem. This has been released as WebPA version 3.0.5. Details of the fix can be found here: https://github.com/WebPA/WebPA/blob/v3.0.5/CHANGELOG.md

Thanks to John and Jim from LJMU to help identify the issue,

All the best,

Andrew