2020 RSA Annual Conference

Transformations: Relational Spaces, beyond Urban and Rural

17th-20th June 2020, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Conference website: https://www.regionalstudies.org/events/2020rsaannualconf/

Organised by the Regional Studies Association in partnership with the School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Dear List members,

The Regional Studies Association’s Annual Conference 2020 #RSA20 will be our largest knowledge exchange and networking gathering to date. This four-day conference brings together academics and policymakers to exchange news, views and research findings from the fields of regional studies and science, regional and economic development, policy and planning.

#RSA20 will address topics concerned with regional and urban development, policy and research. The Association takes a broad view of its remit but all submissions will be refereed prior to acceptance to ensure minimum standards of quality and field relevance and innovation are maintained. In addition to abstract submissions we welcome proposals for special sessions, networking events, book launches, author meets critic sessions, etc.

Important deadlines:

Call for Abstracts:

Please submit your abstract (up to 250 words and text only) through the RSA conference portal: http://bit.ly/35CdDLR by 31st January 2020

Registration opens in two days on 1st December 2019:

http://bit.ly/35CdDLR (you can already submit your abstract)

Special Sessions:

We welcome submissions for Special Sessions (open or closed).

More details and special session template at http://bit.ly/rsa2020

Special Session submission deadline: 17th January 2020

Early Career Plenary Speaker Competition:

The RSA has a deep-seated commitment to furthering and supporting the career development of Early Career Researchers (within 5 years after finishing their PhD).

More details on the competition at http://bit.ly/rsa2020

Application deadline: 17th January 2020

Conference Bursaries available

Conference bursaries take the form of a free conference place.

More details at http://bit.ly/rsa2020

Application deadline: 17th January 2020

If you have any questions concerning the application process, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please also forward to your colleagues which may find this of interest and distribute widely in your networks.

With thanks and best wishes

Katharina

Katharina Bürger

Conference and Events Officer

Regional Studies Association
Sussex Innovation Centre | Falmer | Brighton BN1 9SB | United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0)1273 698 017
Company No 4116288|Charity No 1084165

To unsubscribe from the MECCSA-CCES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MECCSA-CCES&A=1