(sent on behalf of Christian Reynolds, University of Sheffield)

I am sending a final plea to ask if you would please take part in, promote, and distribute information to your networks about the survey. We have already had 150+ responses but every additional voice helps us understand what (and how) food scholars are currently using research materials, and how US and UK libraries and archives can better support food researchers through digitisation and activities. The survey should only take 5-10 minutes of your time.

You can take the survey and more information through the following link:
https://sites.google.com/sheffield.ac.uk/ahrc-foodnetwork/2019-community-survey?authuser=0

Christian

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg