Dear All,

We are seeking a talented Digital Producer to join Wysing Arts Centre at an exciting time; when we will be significantly increasing digital activity. Our 2020 programme will put broadcasting at its centre and we are looking for someone with strong digital skills to join our programme team to help us deliver this work, and to ensure that digital and broadcast activity is fully integrated into the programme into the long term.

In addition, the post-holder will develop and manage Wysing's social media platforms, generating content, documenting activity, and representing the organisation in the digital sphere.

The role is advertised at 37.5 hours a week (full time) and is based at Wysing's Bourn site in South Cambridgeshire.

Salary is £25,000 per annum.

The deadline to apply is midnight on Sunday 17 November.

For more information, please visit our website: http://www.wysingartscentre.org//opportunities/jobs<http://www.wysingartscentre.org/opportunities/jobs>

We would appreciate it if you could share the opportunity with anyone you think will be interested. Thank you!

Many thanks,
Rhiannon Moxham
Receptionist & Admin Assistant

Wysing Arts Centre
Fox Road, (near) Bourn
Cambridge, CB23 2TX
Tel: 01954 718881

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this e-mail and any attachments immediately. Any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. Wysing Arts Charity does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment. Registered Office: Wysing Arts Centre, Fox Road, Bourn, Cambridge, CB25 9NU. Company reg. no. 2942151. Charity no. 1039555. Vat reg. no. 816907119.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg