Hi all & apologies for cross-posting for those of you on GEM… but thought this might be of interest to a few of you :)

Sharing this from digital agency Rubber Cheese (they’ve designed a built a few websites for us here at Eureka!).

They’ve created an e-book which might be of interest to a fair few of you – first chapter downloadable now & you can subscribe for the others. Definitely recommend working with this lot, so I’m sure there will be some really useful content in there:

Do you need more guests through the doors of your attraction? We've created The Ultimate Guide to Doubling Your Visitor Numbers to help you do just that. Easy-to-implement digital strategies that help attractions engage, educate & entice guests. We spent time speaking to museums, zoos, heritage sites, theme parks, tour providers and more. From these interactions, one thing is abundantly clear - it's really tricky to get people through the door and encourage guests to come back time and time again. In fact, our research shows admissions are the second biggest challenge attractions face after funding and grant cuts. That's why we've created this free, ten-part eBook. Our aim is simple - to share easy-to-implement digital strategies to help attractions succeed online. ️ Download the FREE eBook https://www.rubbercheese.com/double-your-visitor-numbers

All the best,

Soph

Eureka Logo web

Sophie Ballinger
Communications Manager

Eureka! The National Children’s Museum
Discovery Road, Halifax HX1 2NE UK

Tel: 01422 330069  •  Direct line: 01422 398469  •  Mobile: 07970 154810
Sophie on LinkedIn  • Sophie on Twitter

Website  Facebook   Twitter  Blog  Instagram  YouTube

Eureka! is an educational charity number: 292758
Registered office: Discovery Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2NE, United Kingdom.
Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England no: 1948578

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1