Hi Kath,

It looks like we are having the same problem here at Imperial – no access via any method except to the freely available content.

I have contacted their support email to see if they can advise further.

Best wishes,

Paul Kendrick
e-Access, Licencing and Subscriptions Officer

Imperial College London, Central Library

Office hours 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Mon - Fri

Tel: +44 (0)2075 948614

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.imperial.ac.uk