Hello All

I’m writing with details of a project post based in the Open Research team at University of Liverpool,  Responsible Metrics & Open Research Project Officer. The full description of the post is available at that link, and the short summary is below:

We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging colleague to help embed the principles of open research in the university's practice. You will undertake a comprehensive project to assess the University of Liverpool's readiness to engage with the principles of the Declaration on Research Assessment and the wider open research agenda, with a view to creating recommendations of how to embed these principles in day-to-day practice and research assessment procedures. Based in the University Library service, you will be comfortable engaging with academic and professional services colleagues at all levels in the university structure.

The post, funded by Wellcome Trust, is offered on a one year fixed term basis, salary range £34,805 - £40,322. Closing date is 20th December 2019.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions about the post.

With best wishes

Martin

Martin Wolf | Research Support Lead | Sydney Jones Library | Libraries, Museums and Galleries | University of Liverpool | PO Box 123 | Liverpool |  L69 3DA | email: [log in to unmask] | Tel: 01517942683

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG