Time is running out! Register now for PKP 2019!

PKP 7th International Scholarly Publishing Conference
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) | Cerdanyola del Vallès, Spain
November 18-19 (Sprint) / November 20-22 (Conference)
http://pkpbcn19.net

About PKP 2019
Since 2007, The Public Knowledge Project's bi-annual conference has brought together participants from around the world to discuss local publishing activities and the latest in open access research. They also provide an opportunity to learn and share innovative work related to open source publishing technologies, including our flagship software, Open Journal Systems (OJS).

Conference registration closes November 15. Regular registration, including 2 (of six) OJS workshops, opening reception, and two day conference is just $310 USD. Our line-up includes six fantastic keynotes: Abel Packer (SciELO), Tara Robertson (Mozilla), Reme Melero (CSIC), Ignasi Labastida (University of Barcelona), Katherine Skinner (Educopia), and John Willinsky (PKP/Stanford University). Plus, we have 40 presentations across three tracks - check out our latest program and presenter list here.

Have you registered for the UAB Sprint? In addition to the main conference, we are also hosting a FREE two-day sprint at UAB on November 18-19, 2019. This event does not require conference registration. If you haven't been to one of our sprints before, read our latest blog post to learn more. Hurry though - UAB Sprint registration closes November 8.

And last, but not least, sponsorship opportunities are still available for organizations wishing to contribute.

For all conference communications, please email [log in to unmask]. See you in Barcelona!

Sincerely,

Your PKP 2019 Conference Planning Committee

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG