Registration is now open for our next webinar which will be held on Tuesday, December 17th at 3.00 pm GMT.

The OASPA Webinar Series is delighted to welcome three current PhD students to focus on the current realities of academic culture from their perspective including how we share and publish scholarly knowledge. What role do they see for openness and open access?

Noémie Aubert Bonn (Hasselt University) will discuss Research Integrity and Open Science. Nadia Soliman (Imperial College, London) will talk about Leadership in Academia, and how this relates to publishing. Gareth O’Neill (Leiden University) focuses on the PhD perspective on academic culture, and Open Access policies such as Plan S.

More information and speaker biographies can be found on our blog at https://oaspa.org/webinar-phd-students-take-on-openness-and-academic-culture/

The panelists will each speak for 15 minutes, followed by a short group panel discussion and we will then open it up to questions from the audience. Please join us for this free public webinar on Tuesday 17th December. You can register here.

This event is free and is open to everyone. A recording will be made available following the event.

Best wishes,
Bernie

Bernie Folan
Events and Communications Coordinator, OASPA
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG