Hello!

The Digital Learning Network  (DLNET) runs a regular Twitter live chat and it is back again, on Friday 8 November, at 12.00pm, see the hashtag #DLNETChat!

This time we will be looking at barriers for cultural organisations to using digital for engagement or digital learningso whether you have a question or concern, or a case-study or a project you want to highlight please join us then.

As usual, we are running a very quick and very unscientific poll to get things started, have a look here:   https://twitter.com/DLNET/status/1192481854257082369 if the answer you want isn't part of the poll, you can reply with your own answer (don't forget the #DLNETChat hashtag)...

Discussions might include:

We would love to hear from as many people as possible, and are keen to hear from anybody who has had experience in this field, as well as anybody who is just starting to explore this field and is looking to benefit from others’ experiences.

Just so you know, we definitely can't promise to know all the answers to all (or any) questions or problems, but we will do our best!  Remember to use the hashtag #DLNETChat and to keep an eye on the @DLNET Twitter account for more details...

Also, if anybody has any suggestions of topics or questions for future Twitter live chats, please get in touch…

With best wishes,

Stuart

Stuart D. Berry

Aelod o Bwyllgor DLNET / DLNET Committee Member

Cydlynydd Diwylliannol / Cultural Coordinator

01834 860965

www.planed.org.uk

cid:image001.png@01D579DE.3B75E3A0

Image result for facebook logo

Image result for linkedin logo

Image result for twitter logo

Mae’r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau sy’n amgaeŽdig yn gyfrinachol ac fe’u bwriedir at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu’r endid a enwyd uchod yn unig.  Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn mewn camgymeriad, yna rhowch wybod i reolwr y system, os gwelwch yn dda.  Sylwer bod unrhyw farnau neu safbwyntiau sydd wedi eu cynnwys yn yr e-bost hwn yn eiddo i’r awdur yn unig ac nid ydynt o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barnau a safbwyntiau’r cwmni.  Yn olaf, dylai’r derbynnydd wirio’r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiadau rhag ofn bod firysau’n bresennol.  Nid yw’r cwmni’n derbyn unrhyw atebolrwydd am unrhyw ddifrod a achoswyd gan unrhyw firws a drosglwyddwyd gan yr e-bost hwn.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +