Hi,

Earlier to today you may have been sent a fake email from me as my account was hacked. The subject line was “File Waiting”. Please delete this email.

Big apologies for any incovenience caused

All best

Simon

Simon Stephens
Head of publications and events, Museums Association
Editor, Museums journal
42 Clerkenwell Close,
London, EC1R 0AZ
T: 020 7566 7820
www.museumsassociation.org<http://www.museumsassociation.org>
Museums Association Conference & Exhibition, Brighton, 3-5 October 2019
http://www.museumsassociation.org/conference

DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET