Christine

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
<[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Solomon, Kate
Sent: 21 November 2019 12:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Referral/Information form for External NMH Suppliers

Afternoon All,

If you use some sort of proforma for external providers that details matters
like Housekeeping/Expected behaviour/Code of Conduct/Safeguarding/How to
escalate concerns, would you be willing to share?

Many thanks

Kate

Kate Solomon  MA BA (Hons) Dip. HE

Disability Adviser (part-time)

Tel: x 6436 (01707 66 6436)

Advice Centre

The Royal Veterinary College,

Royal College Street,

London, NW1 0TU.

 Hawkshead Campus:  Monday,Tuesday

 Camden Campus: Wednesday, Thursday

www.rvc.ac.uk/advice <http://www.rvc.ac.uk/advice>

Need to see one of our Advisers?  Book an appointment via Learn at
https://learn.rvc.ac.uk/mod/subpage/view.php?id=36942

Please follow us:  'RVC Advice Centre'

 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/RVC-Advice-Centre/516626585078525>

Note: Hawkshead Advice Centre is located next to the new Sports Centre
building

(behind the new student village)

www.rvc.ac.uk/static/support-for-students/learning-physical-and-mental-healt
h-needs/mobile/index.html
<http://www.rvc.ac.uk/static/support-for-students/learning-physical-and-ment
al-health-needs/mobile/index.html>

 <http://www.rvc.ac.uk>      <http://twitter.com/RoyalVetCollege>
<http://www.facebook.com/theRVC>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/RoyalVetsLondon?feature=mhee>
<http://pinterest.com/royalvetcollege/>
<http://instagram.com/royalvetcollege>

This message, together with any attachments, is intended for the stated
addressee(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.
necessarily represent those of the Royal Veterinary College (RVC). If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and be advised that
you have received this message in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Unless stated
expressly in this email, this email does not create, form part of, or vary
any contractual or unilateral obligation. Email communication cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses.
Therefore, we do not accept liability for any such matters or their
consequences. Communication with us by email will be taken as acceptance of
the risks inherent in doing so.

  _____

To unsubscribe from the DIS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIS-FORUM
<https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIS-FORUM&A=1> &A=1