Colleagues,

SROC are organising a ‘Diversity Day’ at UUK on 29 November which may be of interest to the admin-student community.

I’ve attached a brief document about the event to this post, but information can also be found on the SROC website: here

Please feel free to contact myself or the Day sessions co-ordinator if you have any queries [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

Judith

Judith A Davison
SROC Chair

Vice-Chancellor’s Office: Planning Service
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH

Please note my usual working days are Wednesday to Friday

University of Huddersfield inspiring global professionals.

To unsubscribe from the Admin-Student list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=Admin-Student&A=1