Hi Greg,

I happen to be working on national identity cards as well. This may be
obvious, but I have generally seen the spy film genre to be a good
source of film representation of ID cards - see Bourne Identity, Lord of
War, etc. for plot points where having multiple passports are key.

A good resource for film/fiction references are here:

1. Multiple Identity ID trope:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MultipleIdentityIDs

2. An index of identity tropes in general:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdentityIndex

I hope this helps.

Best,

Ketan

Ketan Modh
PhD Candidate, MSCA Grant No.722482
Marie Curie European Research Officer
Department of Information Policy and Governance
Faculty of Media and Knowledge Sciences
Room 417
MaKS Building
University of Malta
Msida

"The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it."