Dear All,

The 6th International Workshop on Sustainable Road Freight Transport will be held in Cambridge on 5th and 6th December 2019. For further details please visit our website<http://www.csrf.ac.uk/event/6th-international-workshop-on-sustainable-road-freight-transport/>.

The workshop will focus on the transitions to low carbon road freight transport systems. All participants will be invited to participate in group & panel discussions.

We are delighted that Duncan Buchanan, Road Haulage Association; John Comer, Volvo Group UK; Suzanne Greene, MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics / Smart Freight Centre; Mats Harborn, European Union Chamber of Commerce in China, Scania Group; Jennifer Howard-Grenville, University of Cambridge; Justin Laney, John Lewis Partnership; Shankar Ram, Indian Institute of Technology Madras; Debjit Roy, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad; Yongyi Shou, Zhejiang University; Marianne Vanderschuren, University of Cape Town; have agreed to deliver keynote addresses at the workshop.

To book places, please use our online registration form<https://onlinesales.admin.cam.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/department-of-engineering/international-workshop-on-sustainable-road-freight-transport/6th-international-workshop-on-sustainable-road-freight-transport>.

The Centre for Sustainable Road Freight is a collaboration between Cambridge, Heriot-Watt and Westminster Universities and a consortium of organizations in the road freight sector. For more information on the Centre, please visit www.csrf.ac.uk<http://www.csrf.ac.uk/>.

 I am looking forward to seeing you in Cambridge.

Best wishes,

Maja
-----------------------------------
Dr Maja Piecyk
Reader in Logistics

School of Architecture and Cities
University of Westminster
35 Marylebone Road
NW1 5LS London
Room M156

T: +44 (0)2079 115 154
E: [log in to unmask]

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2HW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.