Dear colleage,

We are currently running a Special Issue entitled
*Applications of Machine Learning in Big Data*
in the journal Electronics (ISSN 2079-9292).
I am serving as the Guest Editor.

You are cordially invited to submit a contribution to this Special
Issue in the form of either original research or a Review. There is no
restriction on the length of the papers, so that sufficient information
can be provided to ensure that the results can be reproduced.

*A brief introduction of this SI*

In this Special Issue, potential topics include but are not limited to
the following:

machine learning
big data
supervised learning
unsupervised learning
data preprocessing

Please click here for further information:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/mlbd

We hope you find this topic to be of interest and ask that you provide a
preliminary title and list of authors as soon as possible, and the full
text by the deadline (31 May 2020).

Electronics is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal on the science
of electronics and its applications. The journal is indexed by the
Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Inspec (IET),
and Scopus. Its Impact Factor is 1.764 (2018). The journal ranks
113/260 (Q2) in the category 'Engineering, Electrical &
Electronic'.

*Fast Publication*

Manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to
authors approximately 16.2 days after submission; acceptance to
publication is then undertaken in 4.1 days; The average publication
  time is 35 days.

*Low Article Processing Fees*

To enable the journal to make all of its content open access,
/Electronics/ levies an article processing charge (APC) of 1400 CHF.

*Other Discount*:

A discount may apply if your institute has established an institutional
membership with MDPI. For more information, see
http://www.mdpi.com/about/memberships. If you have helped review for
MDPI journals and got a discount voucher, you can use it.

*As guest editor, upon request, I can provide a personalized discount
for you.*

Please get in touch with any questions, and we look forward to
collaborating with you in the near future.

Federico Divina

Miguel García Torres, PhD
Área de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos
Universidad Pablo de Olavide
http://eps.upo.es/mgarciat/
ResearcherID: K-5782-2014
Scopus Author ID: 8918249300