60% off on All our Publications

How to Order

1. Purchase titles online on www.al-furqan.com/publications
The 60% discount has already been applied to all publications on our website for a limited period, so the final discounted amount will be visible for each publication and at checkout.

2. Order directly from us via E-mail, Phone, Fax, or Mail. Please ensure to include the following in your order request, so we can provide a complete pro-forma invoice.
  • Contact Details (Full Name, E-mail, Phone Number, Institute or Library Name (if applicable))
  • Shipping address
  • Title of the publication or ISBN
  • Quantity of each title

Browse our Publications
YouTube YouTube
Twitter Twitter
Facebook Facebook
Website Website
Copyright © 2019 Al-Furqan Islamic Heritage Foundation, All rights reserved.
-

Our mailing address is:
Al-Furqan Islamic Heritage Foundation
22a Old Court Place, London, United Kingdom
London, London W8 4PL
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MELCOM-UK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MELCOM-UK&A=1