Wonderful things is excellent, I agree, and you can still find Gail Durbin
(Author), et al. (1990), *Learning from Objects: A Teacher’s Guide,* English
Heritage online...

*Pete Brown*
*Museum and gallery access, learning & interpretation*
+44 (0)7811 693870
skype: petebrbrown58
petebrbrown.co.uk

[image: Dementia Friends] <https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk/>