Hello GEM-land,

I'm working on a group enquiry as part of the Extend Leadership programme 2019. Our group research is investigating our approaches to inclusion in the cultural sector. If you have a few moments, it would really help us if you could complete a short survey. Your answers will inform our approach to an enquiry project on this topic, and feed into a toolkit for colleagues in the sector.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScI9lBncnrP6rxq6Kf3ykgJ0eyjJfEoxz4VqdtibtPhcL___A/viewform

Thank you!

Jack Shoulder
Acting Head of Learning
Towner Art Gallery
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +