Hello, (apologies for any cross posting),

I just wanted to share this free event The Audience Agency is holding in partnership with Social Value Uk and MB Associates.

Making & Measuring Social Impact in the cultural sector

Thursday 14 November, 11 am - 4 pm at the University of Leeds.

This FREE workshop is an opportunity to share your best practice, learn from others, contribute to the conversation and agree a joined-up approach which plays to all our strengths.

We want to bring people together to see how we can be bigger than the sum of our parts. And we don't want to re-invent the wheel Ė this event is designed to build on previous similar discussions rather than start from scratch again.

Please feel free to share this invitation with colleagues and others who may be interested.

Who is the workshop for?

This workshop is for socially engaged practitioners and organisations that have some expertise in managing their social impact and value, perhaps working in participatory ways. We hope delegates will bring their own examples of good practice as well as using the event as a learning opportunity.

What we will explore:

Book your FREE place here

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesnít matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You donít 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +