From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Carrie Svinning <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 09 October 2019 09:14
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Collating data & feedback

Hi all,

I’m currently developing our evaluation strategy and am looking for best ways of collating demographic data and feedback from participants (mostly school groups) that join us for our 1 hour workshops.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Carrie

Carrie Svinning

Education and Learning Director

SAATCHI GALLERY

Duke Of York’s HQ, King’s Road, London SW3 4RY

saatchigallery.com Facebook | Twitter Instagram I Pinterest

*For groups with tours and workshops, we understand that transportation in London can lead to late arrivals. However, please be aware that if your group is more than an hour late, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to offer you a tour/worshop due to scheduling demands.

**In the unlikely event of any sudden changes in exhibition schedules or events at the gallery, please note that bookings made several months in advance may need to be rearranged or adapted. If this happens a member of the Education department will contact you. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [log in to unmask]

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +