Hi All,

I’m in the process of doing the reading/ research for my Masters Dissertation in Heritage and Interpretation with the University of Leicester.

My topic is based on the challenges that teachers face when resourcing Holocaust sessions in schools and how museums and their collections can support this. I’m particularly focusing on Somerset’s Secondary Schools with the added difficulty of it being a rural area with a considerable distance away from any major Holocaust related museums.

If anyone has any related information, advice or previous experience with please do keep in touch, I’d really appreciate it.

All the best,

Natasha Paine
Visitor Services Assistant – Somerset Rural Life Museum

Tel: 01458831197
www.srlm.org.uk<http://www.srlm.org.uk>

​Somerset Rural Life Museum
Chilkwell Street, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 8DB

[https://themuseumofsomerset.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/swht-green-e-sig.jpg]<http:www.swheritage.org.uk/>
South West Heritage Trust is supported by Somerset and Devon County Councils

South West Heritage is a charity and a company limited by guarantee registered in England. Registered office: Somerset Heritage Centre, Brunel Way, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6SF. Company number: 09053532 Charity Number: 1158791 VAT Registration Number: 197221592

Disclaimer

This email communication along with any attachments is intended for the person(s) it is addressed to only. The communication is not legally binding, nor is it a contractual commitment on behalf of the South West Heritage Trust. We make every effort to keep our network free of malicious software and take no responsibility for any malware, virus or other damaging files transmitted via this communication.

South West Heritage Trust <http://www.swheritage.org.uk>

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]:

Join GEM Firstname Secondname

Include only the text above, without email signature etc.   The title of the email doesn’t matter.   Send it to [log in to unmask]

If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message:

Set GEM nomail

When you get back:

Set GEM mail

You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.

Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this:

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]