From: Sophie Ballinger
Sent: 08 October 2019 14:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Tactile or sensory tours

Hi Maria,

This an online – rather than physical – tour, but we (Eureka! & our agency Rubber Cheese) developed an online sensory guide for visitors with autism or other sensory conditions, in case it’s of any use/interest?

All the best,

Sophie

Sophie Ballinger
Communications Manager

Eureka! The National Children’s Museum. Discovery Road, Halifax HX1 2NE UK