In the months leading up to his death, nuclear physicist and ufologist
Stanton Friedman started donating his vast collection of records to the
Provincial Archives of New Brunswick.

And he had a lot of records.

Archivist Joanna Aiton-Kerr said they've received about 300 boxes so far —
that's about 60 metres if you line them up single file, she said — and
she expects several more cargo vans to come.

But the daunting task of archiving the records has been anything but a
hardship for her team, she said. It's a treasure trove that reflects a
brilliant, curious mind, a thorough researcher and a funny, kind-hearted
individual.
http://bit.ly/2q76bJg
 http://bit.ly/2q76bJg+

--