There is a surprise in store for visitors to the West Acton home of retired
banker Rex Bunnett. Much of it has been given over to one of the country’s
most extensive private collections of original musical theatre posters,
cast recordings and other memorabilia.

For the past three to four decades, Bunnett has been transferring the
archive, which he started with his late partner John Muir in the 1960s, to
the Performing Arts Collection of the Victoria and Albert Museum, but much
of it remains lovingly displayed in his home.

http://bit.ly/2B1tMgD
http://bit.ly/2B1tMgD+

--
Peterk