Hi, all.

I've had a request for some data--we're wanting to find email addresses for staff who've been active (e.g. created assessments) on WebPA in the last year.

However, I'm having trouble finding any links to WebPA in Blackboard's database. I thought it would be referenced somewhere in the blti_ tables, but so far nothing's come up. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Thanks in advance. (The person requesting the data used to have a query for this set up, incidentally, but his laptop with all of his saved queries got stolen, unfortunately.)
--
Tom Salyers
VLE Developer

The University of Sheffield
Corporate Information & Computing Services (CiCS)
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield, S10 2FN
Tel:  0114 222 1141

To unsubscribe from the WEBPA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBPA&A=1