Thanks, Stephen. I'll give that a try--I was hoping something might immediately jump out at me, but it sounds like I'll have to do some digging.

--
Tom Salyers
VLE Developer

The University of Sheffield
Corporate Information & Computing Services (CiCS)
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield, S10 2FN
Tel:  0114 222 1141