Hello all,
We have the usual Operations & Sites meeting tomorrow at the usual time:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/845953/

I believe the highlights of the last few weeks will be the many meetings at Fermilab over September - 2 pre-GDBs, a GDB and the DUNE collaboration meeting. I think had a good showing at these meetings, so I would appreciate someone who was there to go over any highlights (according to them!).
The usual minutes document is linked from the agenda, please feel free to update it with anything you feel is relevant.

As Summer is now well and truly over we're reverting back to weekly (but hopefully generally a bit shorter) Tuesday meetings.

Cheers all!
Matt