There are still some places available on our two-day training programme in Digital Fundraising for Accredited Museums in the East of England.

Do you want to learn more about how and why people might support your museum with donations?

Would you like to improve the way you fundraise on your website, or through digital payments, or any other digital format?

This intensive two-day programme will take you through:

This training is being repeated at 2 venues in our region.

Click here to book on the 2-day course at Stevenage Museum.

Click here to book on the 2-day course at Dunwich Museum.

 This is a partnership project with the Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy Programme.

https://cdn.evbuc.com/eventlogos/262986038/afplogocolour-1.jpg

Please see our FAQs for any questions relating to our training programme

Ruth Burwood

Museum Development Project Officer (Collections)

& Regional Accreditation Advisor

SHARE Museums East

T.  01603 493659

Working Days: Wednesday - Friday

Norfolk Museums Service

Shirehall, Market Avenue, Norwich, NR1 3JQ

Inspiring pride in Norfolk's heritage through 10 award-winning museums

NMS is a partnership between Norfolk County Council and Norfolk's district councils, funded through council tax, earned income and grants.

--

To see our email disclaimer click here http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer