There are still some places available on our two-day training programme in Digital Fundraising for Accredited Museums in the East of England.

Do you want to learn more about how and why people might support your museum with donations?

Would you like to improve the way you fundraise on your website, or through digital payments, or any other digital format?

This intensive two-day programme will take you through:

  *   Understanding why people might support you
  *   How to tell people why you need support
  *   Building a long-term relationship with your supporters
  *   Ways of taking donations digitally
  *   Refining a project and way forward for your museum to implement

This training is being repeated at 2 venues in our region.

Click here<http://www.sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/event/shareplus-digital-fundraising-programme-stevenage/> to book on the 2-day course at Stevenage Museum.

Click here<http://www.sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/event/shareplus-digital-fundraising-programme-dunwich/> to book on the 2-day course at Dunwich Museum.

 This is a partnership project with the Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy Programme.

[https://cdn.evbuc.com/eventlogos/262986038/afplogocolour-1.jpg]

Please see our FAQs<http://www.sharemuseumseast.org.uk/?page_id=8792&preview=true> for any questions relating to our training programme

Ruth Burwood
Museum Development Project Officer (Collections)
& Regional Accreditation Advisor
SHARE Museums East
T.  01603 493659
Working Days: Wednesday - Friday

Norfolk Museums Service
Shirehall, Market Avenue, Norwich, NR1 3JQ
Inspiring pride in Norfolk's heritage through 10 award-winning museums
NMS is a partnership between Norfolk County Council and Norfolk's district councils, funded through council tax, earned income and grants.
[cid:image002.png@01D5688C.C573ABE0]

--

To see our email disclaimer click here http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg