Good morning,

The Thackray Medical Museum is currently undertaking a thematic review and rationalisation of it's collections. We have just assessed our instrument cabinet collection and we have taken the decision to dispose of the following cabinet:

  *   Large 1960s cabinet, cream with double doors, 4 glass shelves and glass panels at the sides.
  *   Medium 1960s cabinet, grey, shelves missing
  *   Large circa 1960s cabinet, cream enamelled paint, glass panels to front and sides. Doors locked and keys are missing.
  *   Large grey 1960s combined cabinet and cupboard.
  *   Large circa 1920s cream combined shelving unit and cupboard. Shelves missing.
  *   Small cream instrument cabinet with shelves.

We are also disposing of a hanging lamp which was believed to have once been used in a dental surgery.

Images of all of these objects can be found on - https://www.museumsassociation.org/collections/find-an-object

If anyone is interested in acquiring these objects please contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Louise Crossley
Registrar

Working days: Monday to Thursday

Thackray Medical Museum
Beckett Street, Leeds, LS9 7LN
Phone: 0113 244 4343 ext 245 | Web: thackraymedicalmuseum.co.uk<http://www.thackraymedicalmuseum.co.uk/>
Registered charity 1016169 | Company Registration Number 2772412

The museum galleries are temporarily closed for refurbishment!   To keep up to date, visit www.thackraymedicalmuseum.co.uk<http://www.thackraymedicalmuseum.co.uk> or follow us on social media. The conference centre and car park are OPEN as normal. Find out more here<https://www.thackraymedicalmuseum.co.uk/about-us/upcoming-developments/>