Good morning,

The Thackray Medical Museum is currently undertaking a thematic review and rationalisation of it’s collections. We have just assessed our instrument cabinet collection and we have taken the decision to dispose of the following cabinet:

We are also disposing of a hanging lamp which was believed to have once been used in a dental surgery.

Images of all of these objects can be found on - https://www.museumsassociation.org/collections/find-an-object

If anyone is interested in acquiring these objects please contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Louise Crossley

Registrar

Working days: Monday to Thursday

Thackray Medical Museum
Beckett Street, Leeds, LS9 7LN
Phone: 0113 244 4343 ext 245 | Web: thackraymedicalmuseum.co.uk

Registered charity 1016169 | Company Registration Number 2772412

The museum galleries are temporarily closed for refurbishment!   To keep up to date, visit www.thackraymedicalmuseum.co.uk or follow us on social media. The conference centre and car park are OPEN as normal. Find out more here

To unsubscribe from the UKMCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=UKMCG&A=1